University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences,Tehran, Iran
What is Scientometrics?
One of the most common methods to evaluate the feasibility of scientific activity that uses statistical techniques to the evaluation of science and technology deals
1. Indicators to assess the status of the investigation.
2. Indicators to evaluate the quality of research in universities.
3. Criteria for evaluating academic productivity.
4. Indicators to evaluate success in achieving the educational goals of the university.
5. Indicator to determine the academic achievement in various subject areas.
6. Indicator to identify the most influential faculty member and researcher at the university in various fields