News > Congratulatory Message from the Vice-Chancellor for Education Affairs to the Winners of the Professor Davidian Award at the Annual Conference of Iranian Psychiatrists
Congratulatory Message from the Vice-Chancellor for Education Affairs to the Winners of the Professor Davidian Award at the Annual Conference of Iranian Psychiatrists
The Vice-Chancellor for education affairs, Prof. Mohammad Khodaei Ardakani congratulated the psychiatric specialists conferred with the Professor Davidian Award (PDA) prize at the Annual Conference of the Iranian Psychiatric Association (ACIPA) specifically the Department of Psychiatry and the Razi Psychiatric Hospital.
Pleased to win the first and second place of the valuable prize of PDA in ACIPA (young psychiatrists section) the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) proudly announce the following winners:
1.Dr. Fahimeh Saeed, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry presented her work with her colleagues - “The Covid-19 disease management program in acute and chronic psychiatric patients, the experience of Razi Psychiatric Hospital”, winner of award prize with 25 million Rials cash prize.
2.Dr. Anahita Rahmani, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, presented "Online Educational and Treatment Program for Individual Mourning Intervention for bereaved families due to Covid-19 crisis; especially for psychiatric assistants of Razi Psychiatric Hospital", winner of award prize with 20 million Rials cash prize
In the nominee’s category of the National Psychiatric Assistants Award, PDA, Dr. Niloufar Nasrabadi and Dr. Sanaz Jafarzadeh, psychiatric assistants of the USWR, delivered a successful presentation entitled "Intervention in online mourning in Covid-19 mourners".
15:33 - 2021/01/04 / 18197 / 255
- The Secretariat of "National Covid-19 Social Observatory" Is Formed in University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Dr Rouhani in a message on the occasion of Nowruz: The winter of hardship is coming to an end with the end of the winter of nature/ In 1399, coronavirus doubled the difficulty of sanctions and economic war for Iranians/ The experience of 4 years proved that the wrong path can be corrected by tact and interaction
- Supreme Leader hails Iranians' strength in message on New Year
- The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) Announced Readiness to Establish a Surveillance Center for Social Impacts of the Covid-19
- Based on the Results of a Study with a New Invention by Physiotherapists: Wearing High Heels Can Cause Increased Curvature in the Lower Back and Lead to injuries/vulnerabilities
- The Representative of the World Health Organization Commended/ Applauded the capabilities of the Health in Disaster and Emergencies Research Center of the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
- 90% of Support of the Health Technology Development Office for Foreign Patent Applications