News > Congratulatory Message from the Vice-Chancellor for Education Affairs to the Winners of the Professor Davidian Award at the Annual Conference of Iranian Psychiatrists
Congratulatory Message from the Vice-Chancellor for Education Affairs to the Winners of the Professor Davidian Award at the Annual Conference of Iranian Psychiatrists
The Vice-Chancellor for education affairs, Prof. Mohammad Khodaei Ardakani congratulated the psychiatric specialists conferred with the Professor Davidian Award (PDA) prize at the Annual Conference of the Iranian Psychiatric Association (ACIPA) specifically the Department of Psychiatry and the Razi Psychiatric Hospital.
Pleased to win the first and second place of the valuable prize of PDA in ACIPA (young psychiatrists section) the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) proudly announce the following winners:
1.Dr. Fahimeh Saeed, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry presented her work with her colleagues - “The Covid-19 disease management program in acute and chronic psychiatric patients, the experience of Razi Psychiatric Hospital”, winner of award prize with 25 million Rials cash prize.
2.Dr. Anahita Rahmani, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, presented "Online Educational and Treatment Program for Individual Mourning Intervention for bereaved families due to Covid-19 crisis; especially for psychiatric assistants of Razi Psychiatric Hospital", winner of award prize with 20 million Rials cash prize
In the nominee’s category of the National Psychiatric Assistants Award, PDA, Dr. Niloufar Nasrabadi and Dr. Sanaz Jafarzadeh, psychiatric assistants of the USWR, delivered a successful presentation entitled "Intervention in online mourning in Covid-19 mourners".
15:33 - 2021/01/04 / 18197 / 177
- Social Network Is One of the Defining Pillars of the Activities of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Empowerment of Socially and Biologically Vulnerable People Is One of the Crucial Role of Social Workers
- A Series of Sessions Introducing the Grant Sites of Germany and Other European Countries
- "The Social Determinants of Health and illness? Webinar Was Held in the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR)
- The Students Team of the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) became the Champion of the Sixth Virtual Competition and Conference on "National Health Market Technology"
- Recovered Covid-19 Patients Should be referred to Rehabilitation Centers and Psychiatric Clinics to Reduce Physical and Psychological Complications
- The Glenohumeral Joint Mobilization Robot (Shoulder) was designed