News > The Students Team of the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) became the Champion of the Sixth Virtual Competition and Conference on "National Health Market Technology"
The Students Team of the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) became the Champion of the Sixth Virtual Competition and Conference on "National Health Market Technology"
The National Health Market Technology student competition is held every year by the Vice-Chancellor for Research at Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. After a one-month training course and familiarity with business concepts, the student teams who participated in this program compete with each other.
Among 19 teams participating from medical universities and scientific and research centers in the field of health, the team of idea-making and technology students of the USWR became the champion and won the first place in “the sixth virtual competition of national health market technology (SVCNHMT)” in 2021.
Dr. Farhoud Saeed Ershadi, faculty member of the USWR and the head of the team in SVCNHMT said: the team won the first place of the competition with the topic "Falling in the Elderly and the Problems Caused by it". The students team includes "Afshin Nemati from the Occupational Therapy Department, Amir Mohammad Rabiee from the Physiotherapy Department, Peyman Haji Sadeghi from the Ergonomics Department, Behnam Ghabel Demirchi from the Clinical Psychology Department, Kiana Qasr Hamidi from the Speech Therapy Department and Haleh Ghani Tabeh from the Orthotics and Prosthetics Department.
09:13 - 2021/02/14 / 18421 / 162
- The Secretariat of "National Covid-19 Social Observatory" Is Formed in University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Dr Rouhani in a message on the occasion of Nowruz: The winter of hardship is coming to an end with the end of the winter of nature/ In 1399, coronavirus doubled the difficulty of sanctions and economic war for Iranians/ The experience of 4 years proved that the wrong path can be corrected by tact and interaction
- Supreme Leader hails Iranians' strength in message on New Year
- The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) Announced Readiness to Establish a Surveillance Center for Social Impacts of the Covid-19
- Based on the Results of a Study with a New Invention by Physiotherapists: Wearing High Heels Can Cause Increased Curvature in the Lower Back and Lead to injuries/vulnerabilities
- The Representative of the World Health Organization Commended/ Applauded the capabilities of the Health in Disaster and Emergencies Research Center of the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
- 90% of Support of the Health Technology Development Office for Foreign Patent Applications