News > A Series of Sessions Introducing the Grant Sites of Germany and Other European Countries
A Series of Sessions Introducing the Grant Sites of Germany and Other European Countries
Dr. Juliet Rudini, a joint postdoctoral researcher from the University of Leipzig-Germany and the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR), in a virtual meeting attended by the Chancellor of the USWR, the Director of Research, and a group of faculty members and heads of the departments, started introducing the grant sites in German Academic Exchange Service, Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) and other European countries..
She explained the conditions to apply for grants from the DAAD organization in Germany and other European countries. She said: “the purpose of awarding grants by this organization is to disseminate knowledge through short courses, seminars, and conferences in Germany, so that researchers and students from other countries with their professors can participate in these seminars and scientific conferences. In addition, the economic and cultural vision of this organization is to introduce and publish the economic and cultural features of Germany in support of scientific and research activities.”
Dr. Rudini emphasized that 15 Master and doctoral students who are in the second semester or higher, together with a professor, can apply for grants at the DAAD organization, and grants will be awarded to those who have a meaningful project, and a plan for scientific exchange between Iran and Germany.
15:17 - 2021/03/03 / 18589 / 77
- The Secretariat of "National Covid-19 Social Observatory" Is Formed in University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Dr Rouhani in a message on the occasion of Nowruz: The winter of hardship is coming to an end with the end of the winter of nature/ In 1399, coronavirus doubled the difficulty of sanctions and economic war for Iranians/ The experience of 4 years proved that the wrong path can be corrected by tact and interaction
- Supreme Leader hails Iranians' strength in message on New Year
- The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) Announced Readiness to Establish a Surveillance Center for Social Impacts of the Covid-19
- Based on the Results of a Study with a New Invention by Physiotherapists: Wearing High Heels Can Cause Increased Curvature in the Lower Back and Lead to injuries/vulnerabilities
- The Representative of the World Health Organization Commended/ Applauded the capabilities of the Health in Disaster and Emergencies Research Center of the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
- 90% of Support of the Health Technology Development Office for Foreign Patent Applications