News > 90% of Support of the Health Technology Development Office for Foreign Patent Applications
90% of Support of the Health Technology Development Office for Foreign Patent Applications
The Health Technology Development Office (HTDO) of the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR), as a collaborator with the Iran Patent Center, announced that it welcomes foreign patent applications with 90% of support.
The HTDO in line with the Vice-President for Science and Technology supports inventors and scientists who intend to register their inventions in international patent offices including the USWR in the form of foreign patent protection regulations of the Iran Patent Center.
One of the most important requirements and prerequisites for the entry of knowledge-based and technological products into international markets is the secure protection of intellectual property rights and the guarantee of the property rights of technologists and companies. This has become even more important with the increasing trend of globalization and the significant increase of technological interactions and collaborations in all parts of the world. Therefore, intellectual property systems especially patent systems have been created and developed in different countries to formally register these achievements and gain ownership of their innovations and initiatives. Disregard for intellectual property laws in the international marketplace can lead to significant losses including exposure of technology in the target market or prosecution by competitors and manufacturers of similar products. Therefore, protection of foreign patents can be one of the solutions to solve this challenge facing Iranian inventors and technology companies.
It also points out that one of the most important missions of the Iran Patent Center is to support patents in offices and international patents which have several benefits such as non-disclosure of valuable results of research of student-based research/companies or student dissertations in the form of articles; and help commercialize research achievements of researchers, scientific and industrial inventors.
Please contact for more information:
09:58 - 2021/03/17 / 18717 / 291
- The National Award for the Best Research in the Field of Covid-19 in Iran Was Granted to the Genetics Research Center at the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
- The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) ranked 1001-1200th in Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2022
- Message from the Chancellor on the demise of innocent Afghanistan Students
- The Secretariat of "National Covid-19 Social Observatory" Is Formed in University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Dr Rouhani in a message on the occasion of Nowruz: The winter of hardship is coming to an end with the end of the winter of nature/ In 1399, coronavirus doubled the difficulty of sanctions and economic war for Iranians/ The experience of 4 years proved that the wrong path can be corrected by tact and interaction
- Supreme Leader hails Iranians' strength in message on New Year
- The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) Announced Readiness to Establish a Surveillance Center for Social Impacts of the Covid-19