News > The Secretariat of "National Covid-19 Social Observatory" Is Formed in University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
The Secretariat of "National Covid-19 Social Observatory" Is Formed in University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
Prof. Hamid Reza Khankeh, Chancellor of the University, referred to the announcement of the high official of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education (MHMD) and the transfer of responsibility of Covid-19 Social Observatory to the university stated that the faculty members and graduate students of all departments and research centers in the fields of welfare and social health of the university will participate in the activities of the Secretariat of the Observatory and its missions, and the four mission axes mentioned in the notification of the MHMD.
The four mission axes include: -vaccination which is the important topic in all countries around the world and in Iran. It is necessary to study and see what are the social determinant factors influencing vaccine acceptance, vaccination barriers and challenges? From the beginning, a study group worked on vaccine discussions, public opinion polls, barriers and challenges.
The second axis was what effect do social factors have on the spread of mortality of different social groups, different age groups, social classes? Third axes was the impact that Covid-19 had on social and public health, and the fourth was producing scientific evidence-based documents to help policymakers and decision-makers in the area of the Covid-19 pandemic.
12:16 - 2021/04/13 / 18905 / 415
- The National Award for the Best Research in the Field of Covid-19 in Iran Was Granted to the Genetics Research Center at the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
- The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) ranked 1001-1200th in Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2022
- Message from the Chancellor on the demise of innocent Afghanistan Students
- The Secretariat of "National Covid-19 Social Observatory" Is Formed in University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Dr Rouhani in a message on the occasion of Nowruz: The winter of hardship is coming to an end with the end of the winter of nature/ In 1399, coronavirus doubled the difficulty of sanctions and economic war for Iranians/ The experience of 4 years proved that the wrong path can be corrected by tact and interaction
- Supreme Leader hails Iranians' strength in message on New Year
- The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) Announced Readiness to Establish a Surveillance Center for Social Impacts of the Covid-19