News > Message from the Chancellor on the demise of innocent Afghanistan Students
Message from the Chancellor on the demise of innocent Afghanistan Students
Chancellor of the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences, Professor Hamidreza Khankeh offered sincere condolences to the Iranian Educational and Scientific Community for the lives of innocent Afghanistan students lost in a recent bombing incident.
The sad news of the death of numerous innocent Afghanistan students and the injury of dozens of them following a terrorist attack on a school in the west of Kabul was a very painful news for the Iranian Educational and Scientific Community. This news has broken the hearts of every Muslim, and every free-thinking human-being filled with compassion.
The blast killed 85 people and injured about 150, and most of them were female students.
09:54 - 2021/05/11 / 19250 / 163
- Message from the Chancellor on the demise of innocent Afghanistan Students
- The Secretariat of "National Covid-19 Social Observatory" Is Formed in University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Dr Rouhani in a message on the occasion of Nowruz: The winter of hardship is coming to an end with the end of the winter of nature/ In 1399, coronavirus doubled the difficulty of sanctions and economic war for Iranians/ The experience of 4 years proved that the wrong path can be corrected by tact and interaction
- Supreme Leader hails Iranians' strength in message on New Year
- The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR) Announced Readiness to Establish a Surveillance Center for Social Impacts of the Covid-19
- Based on the Results of a Study with a New Invention by Physiotherapists: Wearing High Heels Can Cause Increased Curvature in the Lower Back and Lead to injuries/vulnerabilities
- The Representative of the World Health Organization Commended/ Applauded the capabilities of the Health in Disaster and Emergencies Research Center of the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences