Islamic Republic of Iran
Ministry of Health and Medical Education
University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences
M.D., MPH, Ph.D.
The University of Social Welfare & Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR)Teheran, 1985713831,Iran
+9821 22180004 (work)
+98912 4029127 (mobile-Iran)
PhD, Sheffield Institute for Studies on Ageing (SISA) [2003-2007]
MPH, Tehran University of Medical Sciences [1999- 2001].
MD , Iran university of Medical sciences [1987-1995].
-Assisstant professor & Head of Ageing department, The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (USWR), Tehran, Iran
- Chief of Iranian Research Centre on Ageing, Tehran, Iran
- Honorary Researcher of Sheffield Institute for Studies on Ageing (SISA)
- Regional advisor for the Eastern Mediterranean region on the Easy-Care International advisory board, (UK).
PUBLICATIONS and RESEARCHES :
- Health care for the elderly, British Geriatric Society (BGS), Harrogate, UK, October 2006 (poster presentation)
- Parker.S.G, Fadayevatan.R, Lee.S, Acute Hospital Care for older people, Age and Ageing, 2006; 35: 551-552
- Parker.S.G, Lee.S, Fadayevatan.R, Coordinating discharge for elderly people from hospital to the community, Evidence Based Health Care and Public Health, 2004; 8: 332-334
- Parker.S.G, Lee.S, Fadayevatan.R, The benefits of joined up care, Evidence Based Health Care and Public Health, 2004; 8: 323-324.
- addiction pattern in the iranian elderly and comparison with younger ones, 7th International Congress on Ageing,Bruxelles, Sep 2002 (Oral presentation)
- R. Fadayevatan, B. Mahjoubi; Treatment approach and operational indications of 194 patients with upper GI bleeding who were referred to Hazrate Rasool University hospital. Iranian college of surgeons Medical journal, Vol : 6 , No : 17 , p : 24 -27 , Sep 1998.
- Fertility behaviors assesment of Dehmaviz families & the role of family planning in quality of life, presented in: family and quality of life congress, The University of Social Welfare & Rehabilitation , 1995.
- Comparison of addiction patterns in old and young addicted men who were referred to addiction clinics, during thirty months (1997– 2000) (MPH.Thesis) – 2001.
- Prevelance and Causes of malnutrition in children between 6-11 years old in Takestan city – 2000.
- A Survey for causes of young girls drain in Tehran city ;1999.
- Risk factors of drug dependency in patients who consequtely referred to Isfahani Addiction clinic - Tehran – 1999.
- Member of editorial board of the Geriatrics Scientific Journal (SALMAND) published by The University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation , Tehran.
- Editor in chief for Children Education Journal - 1995-1999
- Member of the Scientific Publication Committe in Welfare & Rehabilitation organization - 1996-1999.
- Head of Rofeideh Rehabilitation Hospital, Tehran, Iran.
- Managing Director of official affairs at the University of Social Welfare & Rehabilitation (2001-2003).
- Active member of Iranian National Institute on Ageing (I.N.I.A) at the University of Social Welfare & Rehabilitation in Teheran, Iran
- Director of Welfare & Rehabilition Organization in Tehran (1999-2001).
- Director of Health & Treament Framework in Shahryar township (1997-1998).
- Head of Shahriar General Hospital (1997 -1998).
- Coordinator of Medical Emergency Teams for Unpredictable Events in Iran University of Medical Sciencas and Health Services –Tehran ( 1995-1998).
- Director of Health & Treatment network in Savojbolagh (a township in west of Tehran ) 1995 – 1997.
- Manager of Scientific Publication Unit at the University of Social Welfare & Rehabilitation (1993-1996).
- Manager of Publication Unit in Welfare & Rehabilitation organization.
- Director of Student Affairs at the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation.
- Centenary Medal for outstanding achievement for my fortitude in integrating into the university community, and my contribution to the work of the Sheffield Institute for Studies on Ageing, Centenary Achievement Awards, July 2005, The University Of Sheffield
Director of Sheffield Institute for Studies on Ageing (SISA), Sheffield, UK
C.JOCHUM - MAGHSOUDNIA
Geriatrician. Praticien Hospitalier In France
Director of The Iranian National Institute on Ageing
University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation, Teheran. Iran
firstname.lastname@example.org ADDIN EN.REFLIST